Your privacy is important to us
This notice informs you how we use the information you give us and how we protect your privacy. It also explains your rights under the UK Data Protection Act (update 2018) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation2018. We abide by UK Law and our data protection regulator within the UK is the Information Commissioners Office (details below).valium online without prescription
Collecting and storing your personal information
Information you provide to us
In order to undertake daily operations, Hosts Unlimited collect store and process certain personal information belonging to our clients. Further details about the specific information we hold are covered under the following service headings:
- IT Managed Services: To provide such services, we need to collect information relating to your staff including names, email addresses and telephone numbers, mobile numbers. In addition we retain information about your IT infrastructure including IP addresses, server and appliance logon credentials. All client information is retained in a secure password manager database for which access is restricted to Hosts Unlimited’s Staff. Access to all our clients’ compute resources is restricted by source IP addresses and Multi Factor Authentication.
- Payment services: We operate Direct Debit payment services for which we use EaziPay payment collection services. To provide this service, we may need to collect personal data such as name, address, contact details for directors, partners and authorised signatories in the form of a direct debit mandate. These details are held in a secure password protected area on our file servers. The direct debit mandates are passed to Eazipay for processing via a secure FTP service.
We also collect and store personal information belonging to prospective clients & suppliers including name, email address, job title and telephone number. Information provided by you will be only be collected if you voluntarily submit it. This information might be provided to us in a number of means including via the contact form on our website. It will be used to provide the services and information that you request and respond to enquiries, requests and questions.
All data stored by Hosts Unlimited is held on our servers which reside in the UK. Your data will not be stored or transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).buy ambien online without prescription
|_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz||
Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website.xanax for sale
Google Analytics stores IP address anonymously on its servers in the US, and neither CIVIC or Google associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information.
These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to the site, and to track the pages that you visit during your session.
|cc_social, cc_analytics||Cookie Control: The cookie tool on this website remembers your privacy settings for the next time you visit the website. The cookie stores your preferences for both Social Media and Google Analytics Cookies.|
|_twitter_sess, Guest_id, k, orginal_referer||Twitter module. Holds no personal data. Allows Twitter to interact with this website.|
|datr, a_user, a_xs||Facebook user cookie. Allows Facebook to interact with this website.|
Hosts Unlimited is a B2B organisation and as such does not store or process information about children.buy ambien without prescription
Processing your data
There are a number of lawful baseis by which we can use (or ‘process’) your personal information. One lawful basis we use is ‘legitimate interests’. Broadly speaking the legitimate interests legal basis means that we can process your personal information if we have a genuine legitimate reason for doing so and we are not harming any of your rights and interests.
We have a legitimate interest in marketing our services to prospective and existing clients to improve our service offering and increase sales. To fulfil this interest we may, from time to time, send direct marketing materials to introduce you to similar products and services.
We also have a legitimate business interest to fulfil the requirements of our contracts with clients and will process the information we hold to ensure all elements of these contracts are upheld, to help with ongoing administration, to contact you with any review or changes that are applicable, for our own business research and analysis and enhance the services we provide.
When we process your personal information for our legitimate interests, we will consider and balance any potential impact on you and your rights under data protection and any other relevant law. Our legitimate business interests do not automatically override your interests – we will not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law).
Sharing your data
We may share your personal data with the following organisations:
- We may verify your identity by searching publicly available records held by credit reference agencies
Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them to provide services to our clients.
- We will not sell or share your information with any other third parties unless we have obtained additional consent from you. Your rights regarding your data
We will not hold your information for any longer than is necessary and as a maximum no longer than 5 years after you have terminated as a client of our firm unless there is a lawful basis for retention
- Should your data be inaccurate we will rectify this without delay
- Should you wish us to delete your data at any point, please contact the office as shown below to make the request. This will be actioned unless there is a lawful basis for us to retain the information in which case you will be advised accordingly
- Should you wish to transfer your data to another organisation, please contact the office as below and we will organise this for you
- You can request access to your data at any time. We will provide you with a full copy within one month of your request
- You can withdraw consent to us holding and processing your information at any time. Please contact the office as below should you wish to do this
Our contact details
Should you wish to contact us in relation to any issues within this notice, please contact:
Data Protection Officer
Hosts Unlimited Ltd
Unit 12, Beech Court
Your right to complain
Should you wish to make a complaint in relation to data protection issues relating to our company, you can contact us as above or you can contact the regulator as follows:
The Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 if you prefer to use a national rate number.
Changes to this policy
Hosts Unlimited will regularly review its privacy & data protection policy. Please check this page periodically for changes.
This policy was last updated on 22.05.18